The easiest way to start your writing career is by becoming a contributor. Contributors are unpaid writers who contribute to content for a company or website and can get their work seen by millions of readers. There are many online job opportunities for contributors and all you need is some free time and an interest in writing.
Contributing takes advantage of the new era of content marketing where we need more skilled writers than ever before. A recent study found that 45% of consumers prefer to learn about products through articles than advertising copy, including TV ads, making article writers one of the most important assets to any business today.
Are you interested in becoming a contributor to Successful World (successfulworld.com) to share your knowledge, experiences, and thoughts with the world? We have created an excellent opportunity to fulfill that dream.
By submitting the below form, you can give us your idea on contribution to our website.
What kinds of posts can I share with Successful World?
Anything related to our main categories.
Ex:- pet and animals, self-improvement, home improvement
Will I get paid?
You will get paid with happiness by seeing others getting knowledge from your work. Since Successful World is a totally free concept, we accept volunteer contributors who want to change the world
How can I submit an article here?
After filling the form, our team will manually review your details and email you about future contracts.
Are there any rules?
Of course, we maintain a few rules which are easy to follow. Here are them.
- All articles should be unique and free of grammar mistakes.
- The length of the article must be more than 600 words.
- Links are accepted since they are not spammy.
- Anchors you use to link sites should be natural.
- Copied and plagiarized content will be removed by our team.
- Successful World only wishes to publish pieces relevant to our core topics and do not publish explicit, vulgar, or otherwise inappropriate content.
- Always link all sources, studies, research, and medical/health facts you used as a reference for your article.
How often can I write?
As often as you like.